The Application Cycle for 2017 Is Now Open!
Our Mission Statement:
The purpose of the Foundation is to assist Christian individuals with identified leadership history, high academic achievement and financial need with academic, vocational and ministry training to further the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
Guidelines: The following are the minimum guidelines that must be met before a candidate will be considered for scholarship:
- Christian testimony, and verifiable Christian leadership history.
- Entering undergraduate studies, or currently attempting to attain a degree.
- 3.0 G.P.A. or better
- Financial need. First, we need copies of the students' tax returns (if any) for the past two years (2015, and 2016). In addition,
The Board of Directors has adopted the following policies:
- (a) If you have submitted to the federal government a Free Application for Federal Student Aid ("FAFSA") please provide the complete "Student Aid Report" ("SAR") which shows "Expected Family Contribution" ("EFC").
- (b) If you have NOT applied through FAFSA or do not have the SAR and EFC please attach pages 1 & 2 of your parents' federal tax returns for the past two years. Such information will be held in strictest confidence. If your parents are divorced, both natural and step parents' (if remarried) tax returns for the past two years must be submitted in order to be considered for financial aid.
- (c) In addition to (a) or (b), if your family is in ministry and receives a "parsonage" (or housing) allowance, state the annual amounts thereof for the past two years.
- We consider applications only from students whose permanent addresses are in the states of California, Oregon or Washington or students who attend school in any of those states;
- We do not consider applications from students who attend, or will attend, (i) colleges or universities not regionally accredited or (ii) for-profit colleges or universities; and
- We do not consider applications for graduate studies, such as Masters degrees or other post-graduate efforts.
Please see the Application and printed instructions for complete guidelines
The Application Process: This Website contains the following forms which can be downloaded for completion:
(1) Application Cover Sheet (to assist you in making certain you have provided the requested information;)
(2) the Application itself;
(3) Leadership Assessment Form; and
(4) Ministry Reference Form.
For printed instructions click here.
All of these forms as well as the information and documents referenced or requested in them must be received in one package by the deadline of May 20, 2017, in order for you to be considered.
The above-listed forms are presented in Adobe PDF format. If you do not have that program available you can download it for free by going to Adobe's website and following the instructions and icons at that website for “Acrobat Reader” (the “free” download). Of course, you can always mail a request for these forms to us at the above address.
Deadline: The deadline for receipt by the Foundation of a fully complete
application package was May 20, 2017. If the application package is
incomplete for any reason the Foundation is not obliged to notify the applicant
and the Foundation is under no obligation to consider an incomplete application
package. It will take us a little over a month to consider the hundreds of
applications we normally receive and usually notifications of awards are sent
in June. Special consideration is given to minority students. Not all who
apply will receive an award.